Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Welcome to Fran's Dog Blog



Welcome to Fran’s Dog Blog! It’s surprising to find myself sitting down to create a blog since I’ve avoided starting ANYTHING new that would require more time at my computer. As a professional photographer, I do plenty of that already! But… I’ve been working on a special project that has pulled me deeply into the world of dogs. It goes without saying that the more time I spend, the more stories I hear. And really… what’s not to love about dogs! They truly are man’s best friend, with the most loving and loyal spirits. My original intention with this blog was to introduce you to my book, The Dogs of Central Park, but the more I thought about it the more I realized how much more I could do here. I have a soft spot for rescue dogs and applaud those who give so much on behalf of helpless animals. I hope that many rescue organizations will benefit by the stories I plan to share here. You can count on some heartwarming and hilarious stories as well. I am unsure where this blog will take me, but I do hope you’ll come along and enjoy the journey with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment